Home Student blog

Latest Announcements View All

  • Extra 1 year visa for international graduates from regional institutions
    The Department of Home Affairs has announced a new initiative for an additional Temporary Graduate visa with an extra one or two year of post-study work rights for international students who: graduate from the regional campus of a registered university or institution with a higher education or postgraduate qualification; and maintain ongoing residence in a regional area while holding their first Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa The second Temporary Graduate visa will require ongoing residence in a regional area. The definition of regional Australia for this purpose will be the same as the definition for skilled migration – all of Australia excluding Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Important change: Perth and Gold Coast are classified as regional areas.

Interested to Study in Australia?

2016 © Uni2go. All rights reserved