This is the most important part, students must prove that the intentions are genuine and have access to enough funds for tuition and living expenses abroad
The following documents should be submitted:
1. Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of airfare, tuition fees and living costs. Your living costs in Australia are set at AUD 18,000 per annum.
2. Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of airfare, living costs and school fees for any dependents (if applicable).
3. IELTS , TOEFL , Pearsons English language test are accepted by Australia university and immigration for visa from NOV 5th 2011.
4. Your personal situation in your home country, for example, personal or financial commitments that may prompt you to return home.
5. Your academic records.
6. Your previous immigration history in Australia.
1. You are of good character.
2. You are of sound health.
3. You have health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called OSHC. You must have health cover for the duration of your enrolment as a condition of your visa requirements).
4. You have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, or have made arrangements to repay such debts.
5. Where you are under 18 years of age, you have acceptable arrangements for your accommodation, support and general welfare in place.